Sunday, February 24, 2008

All that nesting I haven't done?

Well, I'm getting a start on it this morning. I couldn't stay in bed with contractions every 6 or 7 minutes, but not hard enough to think they're doing anything. Now that I am up and sweeping and baking cinnamon rolls (from a can. I have failed my mother.), and making raspberry leaf iced tea and picking up some of the toys, I am still feeling some of the contractions, but not as intensely.

Woah. Spoke too soon. This one as I'm sitting here - still not really hard, but crampy. Definitely crampy.

Oh hey. Rolls are ready. Gonna get up again.

Maybe I'll clean the kids' bathroom next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! It's starting! I can't wait to see pictures! Best of luck! A smooth, easy, wonderful delivery for you! Hurray!