Thursday, February 21, 2008

Midwife visit

They were here for an hour and a half, almost. Just chatting :) They missed yesterday because they had already spent the whole night at this birth and then it took most of the day, too. As one of them said, they weren't needed the first part of the night, but then she agreed that if they hadn't already been there, they would have been driving over at 3 am.

The other midwife was glad that I have tea with caffeine in my house, because the people they were assisting didn't have any caffeine in their home. Huh. healthy people really mess with you, don't they? ;) I promised her strong coffee if she needed it while I am giving birth.

Oh, and I told them that the baby dropped and they poked around and measured my belly as a couple of inches smaller than before and said "Yep, the baby dropped."

She still seems to be in there all crooked. No way to know if her head is turned to the back until the fireworks start. Hoping it's the right way so she'll just come shooting out of there. (yeah, that's gonna happen...)

Otherwise, nothing really to report. Regular visit scheduled for next week, if it's still needed ;)

DH keeps scheduling things for next week. I keep reminding him that I might be in labor that day. Oh. Yeah.

No comments: