Wednesday, September 30, 2009

reading a good book!

I'm about halfway through The Girl Who Played With Fire by ummm... that Swedish dude. Larsson? Nielssen? Stieg somebody. Stieg Larsson. It's the second book, after The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

So far, I like this one better, because though nothing really happens for the first 150 pages, just like in the first one, there are hints that things are going to happen. Maybe I just think so because I know what happened in the last book, so I just assume something wild will happen in this one, too. There's a lot more sex in this one: like secondary characters whose sex lives have nothing to do with anything, as far as anyone can tell.

Apparently, there's a third book that will come out in the US next June, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. They already have it in the UK and yes, it's tempting... He turned all three manuscripts in to be published and then died.

No comments: