Monday, June 2, 2008

with or without slings

Yesterday, we walked to the birthday party - it's less than a mile, mostly flat, etc. But between that and holding DD in the sling for most of the party, my upper back today is really sore.

So I got to the grocery store today and realized that I didn't have the shopping list AND I didn't have the sling. DD rode in one of those hard plastic baby seat carts. She thought it was great for the first bit, but she was getting grumpy by the end anyway, then we rolled out into the parking lot and her little head was bouncing on the hard plastic. But she fell asleep in her car seat and is still snoozing away 2 hours later.

I'm going to start karate tonight. I have a pulled muscle in my left hip joint that I keep re-pulling, so I might only make it this one time. We'll see. Which reminds me that I need to find my belt.

No comments: