Friday, December 7, 2007

New to-do list:

1) Xmas stockings for kids. Let them choose fabric? Sort through bins of fabric for possibilities. Trying to NOT buy fabric until I have used some of what I have.

2) Determine Xmas presents for, well, everyone. Haven't even started. Probably a llama for my mama - or at least a leg of llama (roasted with mint sauce?), not sure how much the Heifer project and World Vision want for one of those these days.

3) Start on brother's wedding quilt.

4) Clean up sewing area so that my junk fits in the corners and you can actually approach the chimney - or come out of it, if you're a certain dude in red.

5) Buy wreath for front door. Plug in net of lights that I put on the bushes outside the other day. Find a spot for the lovely beaded gold garland I haven't yet hung up anywhere.

6) Decide what cookies to make for cookie exchange, which is Monday or maybe Tuesday. Get recipe. Probably buckeyes, since I am from Ohio. But 6 1/2 dozen's worth of dipping peanut butter balls into chocolate? Hmmm....

No comments: