Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Kids very excited now. It's 5:45 and I finally wrapped the presents and we put them and the ones from Granny & Grandpa out by the tree. Still the ones from DH and a box from DH's mom to go out when Santa arrives and sorts everything and fills the stockings.

I suggested they go to bed at five. DS1 announced he'll go to bed at seven or eight. Which would be a laugh, since nine is pretty early for them these days. This after reading today's Baby Blues.

Frozen pizza for dinner. Not sure when DH is coming home because he didn't answer when I called. He said he was coming home early - he usually gets here a bit after 7. He left really early today - he even set his alarm and got up at 7 AM. Dang, but his alarm is LOUD. It took me an hour to get back to sleep. Maybe it's that I am used to my quieter one on which I hit the snooze three times every morning...

Right. I'm about ready for bed myself.

No comments: