Friday, December 21, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

1) presents for out of town all done and mailed except sister. She's getting..... dunno. gift card. late.

2) presents for immediate family all done except stocking. Trains Galore sent TWO boxes with duplicate roundhouses They're going to send UPS back to pick one box up. And yes, both had my name and address outside and on the packing slip.

3) haven't even started sewing new stockings

4) birthday? we've got ten days to worry about that


Took kids to 99 cent store to find present for DH. Found a few bits and pieces. He still hasn't given any useful hints except for one book and I got him that - from my Mom and Dad, though, so still nothing from me. They are decorating cards and a gift tag for that.

I think I'll get busy wrapping stuff tonight when DH gets home. and relabeling the gift from my mom to my kids on which she put DS1's name and cousin #1's name, which starts with the same two letters as DS2's name. Poor Granny! And lately I've been taunting her with naming the new baby to rhyme with the other kids.

No comments: