Friday, December 28, 2007

And so the winter break continues

and continues and continues.... We're through the second week of three and we still haven't gone out and done anything. We don't generally, because I am lazy, but this time I am even lazier than usual.

Gingerbread-man-making party at a friend's house tomorrow. They don't eat the gingerbread we already have, but it should be fun anyway. And maybe I will drop them off there and get to work on DS1's birthday presents. Now there's a crazy idea.

I cut out a bunting for the baby and found a zipper for it in my sewing box, so I don't have to buy one of those. Score! Oh, and I have some bias tape that will do that I got a bag of from the thrift store a year or two ago. So I'm all set :)

I made chicken leftover pie for dinner. One breast of chicken, made gravy from the chicken juice, leftover peas and corn, half a huge leftover baked potato, and non-leftover cheese inside, and pre-made pie crusts that I was going to use for apple pie, but I figured we still have a ton of Xmas cookies. It was a bit soupy, but is firming up as it cools down. I ate too much of it, but had hardly eaten anything at lunch.

It's not even 6 and I'm about ready for bed. Dh had better hurry home....

No comments: