Monday, December 3, 2007

So, yes it was...

Yep. they were at Palisades. DS2 tried to help my friend plant and weed, but was going all crazy fun with the big shovel and digging up the actual plants she was trying to keep, so she found them shovels, buckets, etc and they played for a couple of hours in the sandbox. We haven't been sandbox-ing much lately and probably should be. DS1, especially, spent all of last school year in the sandbox. No sandbox at their school this year, at least not in the "big kid" play area.

I dropped the kids off at school and then went and camped out in the coffee shop of a grocery store and typed almost 1000 words. I couldn't find my notebook at the last minute, so didn't type up what I wrote the other day. Instead, I rewrote most of the scene from where it got too long and the father wasn't behaving as I thought he would. This time is better.

Then i went to DS1's class where it turns out they weren't going to do spelling this week, so I didn't need to be hanging out at the grocery store near school.

Then a nice lady came and stole some of my blood. We're changing life insurance again.

I just cut strips and ran them through my binding maker thingy and ironed them, so the binding is ready to put on my quilt. Maybe I'll even get to it tonight after karate and supper. I have to say that while the red and white round peppermint candy fabric is a bit much as a full piece, it is totally gorgeous as narrow strips. I am such a genius.

Busy day and it's only 2;40. 2:40???? tIME TO GET THE kids! Augh!

No comments: