Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday morning

Because the server was down this morning, here is my list of random topics.


My zebra-striped flannel pajamas are falling apart. I made them about 5 years ago and have worn them lots and lots, but still very sad.


DS1 is speaking some shouty-grunty-zooga-boom-boom language. According to DS2, he is trying to take over the world. Well, I hope I get some sort of position as an advisor, being the all-wise mother of the world potentate. Or at least my own office or something.


Apparently it's an alien language.


DD hasn't slept well for a couple of nights. She's flopping and rolling all over and definitely won't sleep alone. Maybe teeth some more? I don't think all the eye teeth are in. But anyway, I'm tired. Her longest rest last night was from 2 to 6. At least I don't remember looking at the clock if she did wake up between those times.


And the server is down because it's off because the electricity went out again last night at about 11 pm and back on at midnight, but DH had by that time shut the computer down (it's on a big battery back-up thing that gives him plenty of time to shut the computer down and protects it from brown-outs and such) and come to bed.


I want to find out why the electricity was out again, for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. But I can't get on the internet. If my neighbors were more community-spirited, at least one of these wireless networks that my computer detects wouldn't be password-protected, right? Kidding kidding.


And this is my 900th post. All 5 of my readers will rejoice, I am sure.

No comments: