Wednesday, August 5, 2009

it fits it fits it fits!

I've lost about 15 pounds since the beginning of the year. I'm not breaking any records, I know, but it's at least going in the right direction. About 15 more and I'll be about where I should. Not skinny, but I have never ever in my life been skinny.

I was getting dressed this .... um... afternoon (yay summer! PJ's all day until I need to go to the store!) and spotted a shirt that I hadn't worn since well before I got pregnant, because I was heavier than I am now before I got PG (nothing worse than STARTING a pregnancy about 30 lbs up. At least i didn't gain as much this time, though I ended up weighing more than I have ever weighed in my life. Look ma! A whale!)

Anyway, where was I? Oh, I spotted a pale turquoise shirt that I love and I put it on and it fit.

Life is good :)

No comments: