Monday, August 24, 2009

deleted it

I finally took down my winner 'sticker' from last year's NaNoWriMo. Only just over 2 months until the next one begins now. I'm trying to do some research before it starts and I've come up with some scenes. Maybe I'll even go so far as to think out where the plot is supposed to go. That might help on the editing end.

Speaking of editing, it's not going anywhere with last year's NaNo. It's too big and overwhelming and I need to make a chart with every single scene just to decide if the scene does something and if it does what it should and if it should do something somewhere else instead.

I have been adding a lot more of the internal stuff to dig deeped into the characters. I have been deleting useless bits as well.

Or else I should put it away for a bit and mess around with the 2nd book I wrote.

No comments: