Monday, September 24, 2007

Me loves Sears!

I went to JC Penney and they don't carry the larger maternity sizes in store. I am sure as heck not buying matty wear from a catalog - I have enough trouble finding pants that fit around and are long enough when I'm not pregnant, I'm not going to trust their arbitrary sizing.

The nice women who worked there were very apologetic and said to try at Sears. Bingo! Not a huge selection, but I got one pair of black slacks that fit now for $30 (marked down from 40) and a fabulous pair that was too big but mostly adjustable for $2.99. Even if I don't get that big - which I will, oh I promise I will - they were only a coupla bucks.

I didn't find any jeans that worked for me, but got home to an email from a friend who said she has drawstring pants that might fit me and I can make skirts and sweatpants. I just might make it.

No comments: