Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Doll soup! *cackle*

OK, it's Dal or Dhal. Trader Joe's Indian Fare Something Dal, which comes in a foil packet in a flat box (over-packaging). Black lentils, red kidney beans, and spicy. OK, just medium, but that's all I can handle and it would explode my mom's and kids' heads, though leave DH more or less unaffected. Claims to be 2 servings, too, but fits comfortably into an average bowl, even after I added a few ounces of water to the packet and washed what was stuck inside out.

Served with TJ's Tandoori Nan bread from the freezer section, which is quite good, even though I don't slather it with butter.

Not as good as my dhal soup, but then again I haven't made that for 2 or 3 years.

P.S. Yes, I know it's not even 11. I eat every 2 hours or so. Baby HUNGRY! Feeeeed me Seymour!

No comments: