Saturday, May 5, 2007

In happier news...

I whipped up the quilt top for my St Jude's donation quilt today. We haven't yet received the information about donating or having the quilts judged, etc and the big event is in July, but we have loads of the fabric. Anyway, I did a, um, picket fence? I think that's what they call it? Basically, slap some strips together, cut them perpendicular to the stitching and then make them uneven and sew them back together. I'll take a picture...

I think I have enough batting for the cancer quilt (need to take a pic of that, too) and should go to the store tomorrow and get some batting for the St Jude's one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your quilt picture. I don't get to your blog as often as I should because my news reader can't see it -- I think you have the news feed feature turned off. But I always find it fascinating when I do get here. Sorry about the burglary at the store. Yikes!