Monday, May 7, 2007

Don't look! I mean "Don't Look Down"

It's out in paperback, available at the book seller or grocery store near you (or online). It was the first Jennifer Crusie novel I ever read, even though it's technically a Crusie novel written half by Bob Mayer, so it holds a special place in my heart. It has led me to read all her other works, the past 5 or so of which are really awesome, the ones before that just great, but not fabuloso-blow-my-socks-off like Faking It or Bet Me.

They have another collaborative novel coming out in a couple of months (August?) that I am looking forward to.

Oh, and she has also written 1/3rd of a group novel -"The Unfortunate Miss Fortunes" with two other women writers. It is due out in June. I'm not sure if it's three short stories, or if the stories have been interwoven. I have gleaned from various websites and blogs that they each write one of the three sisters. I just went to check if I have pre-ordered it at Amazon and found that I have pre-ordered it twice. Oops.

No comments: