Thursday, May 17, 2007

Back to our regularly-scheduled program

Resignation turned in. Should have been read by those it was addressed to by now.

Wrote about 10 pages of great American novel yesterday. Read some of No Plot? No Problem! by the guy who thought up NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). Maybe I'll declare my own novel month this summer and not wait until November.

DS1's at school, DS2's at bestest buddy's house. I am going to meet them and some other friends at a park in a bit. We'll have to leave to go get DS1 at about the time a couple of other friends show up. One day, we'll get the timing right, and then they'll all be in school 5 days a week and we'll never see each other...

Cramping, but fog is lifting from my brain.

I need a shower and to do my toenails for belt promotions tonight. I wish I could find my gold nail polish. I only have 4 colors, so losing one - and my favorite one, at that - is hard.

Anyone need some lettuce? Mine is starting to bolt. Whoops. Need to water the garden too, for that matter.

No comments: