Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Further symptoms

Digestive system upset. Can't get enough to eat.

Oh, and yesterday, I had to seriously restrain myself from buying all kinds of stuff in Target and Sears that I do not need at all. Well, that one shirt was really nice. And on clearance. No no no no.

I've even been looking at the car ads. Ours is almost to 100K. No end in sight, but I neeeeeed a new car. Yeah, I can probably hold off on this one. DH has been getting marketing advice from The Secret and is going to be a millionaire in a few months.

I am drafting my 2-week notice. I'll hold on to it for a couple of days to be sure I don't say anything I will regret later.

I feel like I am trying to outlast a siege.

And now I am sitting here cleaning out the keyboard - what a heap of crumbs and fluff!

No comments: