Thursday, May 28, 2009

Uhh... no one actually likes to be expendable, you know

Your results:
You are An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
































An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
80%
Beverly Crusher
70%
Data
61%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
60%
Deanna Troi
60%
Spock
57%
Uhura
55%
Will Riker
55%
Worf
55%
Mr. Sulu
50%
Jean-Luc Picard
50%
Chekov
45%
Geordi LaForge
40%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
35%
Mr. Scott
30%
Since your accomplishments are seldom noticed,
and you are rarely thought of, you are expendable.
That doesn't mean your job isn't important but if you
were in Star Trek you would be killed off in the first
episode you appeared in.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test

4 comments:

Neefer said...

I would have thought you were that doctor who was in NG and as a guest star in the original.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Checov ;-)

I can live with being brash etc, but I seriously doubt that everybody loves me. At least I never loved Checov...

Spock, that's my guy (opposites attract in this case vbg),
Doris in Munich

Anonymous said...

I am Dr Crusher just like Neefer! :) Sorry you are a redshirt but someone has to do it! :)

Philippa Lodge said...

I am soooo taking this quiz over again!

My mom was uhura and hasn't yet answered if she got the minidress with that.