Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the ants go marching 100000000 by 100000000, hurrah! hurrah!

Each time I put out a bit of poison and the ants swarm it, then take it outside and croak. Then 2 days later, there's a new influx. They're invading the kids' rooms and I've dug around to be sure there's no food in there and everything. They were in the diaper pail last week.

Well, the past few days, I keep putting out poison around the kitchen, but the ants keep coming and coming and coming. They're digging in the grout around the sink, for heaven's sake!

I finally got out a spray bottle of orange-peel extract poison and started squirting them.

Take that you creeping b******s!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, Method cleaning spray works great on the little f*ckers. We had an invasion last month, and I would just go spray happy on the little shits. Also, it was safe for use around the little ones...