Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Anyone want an Entertainment book?

Let me know and we can have one sent for your area and our school will still get the money.

Cheeses me off, though. They sent a copy of the local one home with each kid, so now I'm going to have to buy one, but which kid's book do I buy? Because they get a blinky light to put on their bike if they sell one. They get another prize and the blinky light if they sell two, then something else and those prizes if they sell 5, plus another if they sell 9, etc. So do I bundle all sales on one kid's sheet? Or let them each sell their own?

And if I send out emails from their website, the kids get other prizes, so if I have your email addy and you live in the US, you just might be hearing from me....

I hate fundraising.

1 comment:

Neefer said...

I spammed a bunch of people last year for Chunguita's fundraiser. I think I spammed you for it.