Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just confused

Isabelle decided to wake up a bit before 5 this morning. Usually, she goes back to sleep after a quick feed, but this time, no. So I ended up changing her diaper and then lying down with her. She chatted and fussed and nursed a bit again and again and then finally went to sleep for a bit, then woke up and started over.

So anyway, I woke up several times as my big kids got up, too, then at 9, I suddenly panicked - when is my dentist appointment? 9, isn't it? So I jumped out of bed and went to the calendar and yes! oh no! 9 am! I went back to my room and said "DH, I have a dentist appointment and I'm late!" and I started throwing on clean clothes and he said....

"On Sunday?"

Ah yes. Hmph.

So I guess I'd better get up on time tomorrow. Maybe we'll sleep better

No comments: