Sunday, July 20, 2008

One more step into the new millenium

I joined Facebook a while ago because someone had a picture up on there or something.

So yesterday I got an email from facebook saying that a high school classmate had asked to friend me. (Really? Him? He was one of the cool kids. I guess he looked through everyone signed up from our class and thought he recognized my name?) Anyway, I started searching around and added a picture (the one of my haircut and my baby) and did a couple quizzes and looked through my friends' friends and sent requests to the people I know, flipped through people from various graduating classes (and omigoodness doesn't Lindsay A. look grown up? Much more than I do, I can tell you that), etc etc.

So if you're on facebook, be my fwend, pwease?

Not that I plan to use it a lot, since my life already contains so many time sinks that I don't get much done. I should be sewing buttons on right now while waiting for dinner to cook and the boys to come home from swimming.

No comments: