Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The horror! The horror!

My mom sent a stack of genealogy things (Thank you! Most of these are originals, Mom, is that what you meant to do? And is this David's handwriting?). Woohooo!

And ancestry.com goes to a blank screen when I try to sign in and flashes like it's busy, but nothing ever comes up. Augh!

Oh sigh.

Good news is that this morning, I wrote a new scene of about 1500 words.

The boys have watched hours and hours and Rocky and Bullwinkle and we went to the grocery store for the second day running. Different store, different items. More bananas. I bought 8 yesterday and there was one left.

Later, we're going to something about masks at the library. I'm not sure if they're making them or what. Probably. Could be entertaining.

DH has been working at home today and I have to go to work at the fabric store this evening.

That's about it for all the news. I need to go finish quilting that butterfly quilt I have had lying around for a couple of months. I'd better email the person I'm doing it for, because I bet it's due yesterday.

No comments: