Monday, June 25, 2007

25 days!

Until Harry Potter #7 hits the stores! Wooooohooo! I need to be sure I ask for that day off work.

I got "The Unfortunate Miss Fortunes" (Jennifer Crusie, Eileen Dreyer, and um, someone. Oh Anne Stuart) late last week, even though it's not officially out until tomorrow. Don't know why, but B&N sent it out. Good book. Three main characters, three love interests (four if you count the VP), one "bad guy" sort of made it unfocused and I think everyone could have used a lot more depth. But a fun read.

I have about 30 books out of the library right now and 5 more holding for me and I haven't re-read all the HP books yet and am down to less than a month to do it in. Oh, and a bunch of books from the library book sale and a few new ones from Amazon... I'll have to prioritize and turn some things in without reading them.

No comments: