Friday, April 4, 2008

game - because Kirsty tagged me

The Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book of 123 (or more) pages.
the Intellectual Devotional (the only book near the computer)
2. Open the book to page 123 and find the 5th sentence.
3. Post the next 3 sentences.
"We refer to them today as photons. This was the theory that won Einstein the Nobel Prize in physics in 1921. Einstein's second paper provided some of the first empirical evidence for the existence of atoms."
4. Tag 5 people.
Liza, Jen R, and... am I really so lame that I can't think of 3 more people whose blogs I read on a regular basis? I read a lot of them, but not personal blogs. So if you have one and want me to read it, let me know :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Active Learning: 101 Strategies to Teach Any Subject by Mel Sliberman

Ask students to form small groups and to share their imagery experiences. Ask them to describe to one another the image using as many senses as possible. Or ask them to write about it.

:)