Sunday, August 26, 2007

Phooo... Mom, you're in trouble now!

Good news: my big brother's getting married!

Odd news: my mom told him that I probably wouldn't go. Huh? Well, I booked the tickets while still on the phone with him. Whole family. 5 days in Louuuuusiana in October.

Odder news? The engagement happened before I talked to him for about an HOUR on his birthday in April and he never mentioned it. No really. Not a breath. Just that he and his GF were talking about living on some of her parents' land so they could keep goats. So really, he's in trouble with me for that. Well, and he didn't call me on my birthday. But anyway.

I also told him my news, which will become public in the next couple days. So we both left the conversation outrageously happy.

I think maybe we rely too much on Mom to pass our news back and forth - I assumed he was calling because Mom told him to and he was confused by that.

No comments: