Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bit frustrating, though.

As of today in karate, everyone is learning that I am preggo. Now no one wants to hit me.

*sob*

Life is sooooo hard sometimes.

Not even in the shoulder! I don't mind at all if they don't actually hit me on the femoral triangle pressure points (the points of the hip bones), because that's awfully close to ground zero, but they - especially my friends the geek boys - are a bit freaked.

But hey, I got a black tip, so I am 1/3rd of the way to my next belt. DS2 will get his gold tip tomorrow in class (I went tonight after a parent-teacher meeting at school, which conflicted with the kids' class times). DS1 passed his red tip test last week, so he will get his orange belt and move up to the intermediate class this Thursday. Yay!

No comments: