Monday, February 19, 2007

books and playdate

I just turned in 6 books at the library plus one that I am donating. It's closed until tomorrow, but it still takes a load off. I renewed a million jillion books online and know what to read next. It sounds like a serious plan, doesn't it? Lately that's the focus of my life. Weird. I have a book group next week so should move that book to the top of the pile.

And I have that quilt to do. I got a bigger cutting board for use with the rotary cutter, so it's going to be easier than it was with the little piddly one.

DS2's buddy is over. They play so well together, they barely need any supervision when it's just the 2 of them. DS1 is here, though and usually wants to boss them around, but it sounds like they are all fine. There was one regrettable incident where ds1 kept shoving the friend around when the 2 littler ones weren't doing what he told them to, so now the friend announces every time his mom says that DS1 is here that he doesn't want to play with him because he'll hurt him. Never mind that all the other times have gone really well. I'm negligent and not hovering over them, but believe me, I can hear them in the living room from where I am.

I worked afternoon and evening on Saturday and then all day Sunday, so I'm a bit wiped out. I have to work this evening, still. Maybe tomorrow evening, but I don't know quite where I put the slip of paper I wrote my whole schedule on.

I guess I should go do something useful!

No comments: