Saturday, December 19, 2009

spoons and Christmas stuff

I was showing my kids how to hang spoons from their nose after dinner. Made me think of a certain high school friend who could hang one each from nose, chin, and each cheekbone. I hope I have a pic of that somewhere....

I was tempted to pick a kid and take him out shopping for his brother today, but stopped myself before doing something horribly stupid like going to Toys ya Us on the Saturday before Xmas.

I need to send a package to Ohio and one to Louisiana. The one to Ohio should be going Monday. The one to Louisiana needs a bit more in it...

Hey Mom, there are 2 packages from amazon coming your way for Dad and Chen. Well, one says it has shipped, but the other hasn't and I don't know why they weren't shipped together, but am guessing they're from 2 different warehouses. I was too cheap to have amazon wrap them. I am so not good with the whole presentation thing.

And shoving DH out the door with boys to force them to get me presents. Yeah, I am a tad greedy, but find Xmas depressing if no one I actually live with gets me anything.

Oh, and a Secret Santa gift for me arrived in the mail today. Woot!

And then I think we're all set. Some cookie baking to do this week and loads and loads of wrapping.

No comments: