Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Did I post the other day....

that I noticed that DS1's armpits were stinky?

Someone at Curves said their 4th grade supply list included deodorant, but I just shook my head, even though DS1's hair gets greasy in about 3 days.

Anyway, I noticed they were stinky and the next time I thought of it when I was at the grocery store, I got him some Tom's of Maine deodorant (non-antiperspirant) in unscented. When he took a bath, i said to be sure to wash all over and then use the deodorant in the morning.

So half an hour later, he's in his bathrobe and having his brother sniff his pits.

It turns out that he didn't wash his armpits, but he put on the deodorant and surprise surprise, it didn't cover up all the smell.

Adolescence is going to be long, isn't it?

No comments: