Friday, July 2, 2010

Writing? What writing?

having a really bad week writing-wise.

Got a critique back and the critiquer totally pulled it apart. She was probably right about most of what she said, which is why it really sucks.

I can't seem to get last week's work together in my online class (and had a comment from the teacher that the story should start where I had my 1st turning point, so maybe I'm ditching the first 30% of the book?), much less started to work on the middle part, which was this week's assignment.And I haven't even written the end yet, so it's going to be the world's shortest book at this rate.

And any new writing has totally stalled out.

Plus, the toddler's nap schedule is all over the place and the boys are always wandering in here.

And my laptop still sucks.

No comments: