Wednesday, July 21, 2010


DD in socks and sandals (and pretty sundress Granny made for her!)


new curtains in my bedroom! No, the 2nd from left is not exactly the same color as the others.



I figured I'd better post a picture of the other pretty sundress, too.


Sleepy time. Where's my spot? On the floor, apparently. Or squished in by DH, but with my legs in the bottom right corner.


DD can get the freezer open. It's a real fun time when she wants "wikeeeeen" (ice cream) and gets it open and starts to climb up the shelves. Since I took this, she has worked out how to get the fridge door open, too (it's bigger and harder to open)


DS1's half birthday cupcakes (totally forgot to take a pic of DS2's birthday cake! Oops!)


"watch a mooobie" says DD.


erector set: her first creation


erector set: the stink eye...


DD's haircut a few weeks ago

No comments: