Thursday, November 5, 2009

random stuff that I need to clear out of my head

1) The boys taught the toddler how to bend over and make puking sounds yesterday.

2) ds2 was sleepwalking last night. he got up and was babbling and making odd noises and came into my room at about 11 (I was still awake and reading a book) and picked DH's old, broken cell phone that DD plays with off my nightstand and went back to his room. He then went and used the bathroom, still babbling. he then went right back to bed. He doesn't remember any of it and was wondering why the cell phone was on his floor.

3) DD has been trying on her boots. She has one Hello Kitty boot and one Bob the Builder and puts them on and takes them off then puts them on then complains until someone helps her take them off and then she.... Well, you get the picture.

4) Nanowrimo is going quite well, thank you. As of yesterday, the word count thingummy wouldn't load up still, so you have to take my word for it that I passed 17K words this morning. I am trying to get ahead because we are going to be busy with activities and field trips, etc for the next couple days. My characters are finally about to set out on their road trip. They've already learned a lot about themselves and their reasons to want to emigrate, so now it's onward to learning about themselves through being tested by travel (and it'll take 3 -4 weeks to get to Ohio from London, I am guessing).

5) And hey-ho off to the salt mines.

No comments: