Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's been.... how long?

I really should erase the link to my blog from the signature line of my email, because I hardly ever update here. I put little updates on facebook and I write and write and write. And rewrite. And edit.

Right now, I'm trying to write a synopsis. I have to say that it's immensely clarifying to go through chapter by chapter and figure out what I was trying to mean in them. I've made a bunch of little additions and changes in the manuscript trying to be sure I got the ideas across.

So anyway.

2 comments:

Neefer said...

I've thought about this, too. I think there still is a place for the blog. Certainly, for longer stuff, it works better than facebook. And there is stuff I don't want on facebook that I put in my blog. Anyway, I think you should keep it. It doesn't matter if you only update it occasionally.

Philippa Lodge said...

Well, I'm planning on keeping the blog - it's a better place when I have lots and lots of pictures or something long to ramble about. I plan to gear it more toward what I'm writing at some point, too.

I just don't think I should advertise it in each and every email (unless I remember to remove the link) if I'm not going to update.